About Me

My photo
Peoria, Arizona, United States
I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona with brief visits to a few other places. I love to get out and experience nature in all its forms. I am an adrenaline junkie that refuses to grow up. I have been married to the girl of my dreams for 24 years, we have three great kids, and I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.

Friday, July 31, 2009

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. Am. Hot. Not Dennis' green chile hot. Not "brown chicken brown cow" hot. Just plain old fashion hot. My kids like to trace the white salt residue on my clothes when the sweat dries.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard that phrase before, "white salt residue". Scott had to explain it to me. I would like to say that I could relate to you (about the heat), but the temperatures dropped down again and we are sitting comfortably at 83 degrees. The family should come and visit us,and I do not want to hear any excuses. MIss you! There we said it. LOL

    ReplyDelete