About Me

My photo
Peoria, Arizona, United States
I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona with brief visits to a few other places. I love to get out and experience nature in all its forms. I am an adrenaline junkie that refuses to grow up. I have been married to the girl of my dreams for 24 years, we have three great kids, and I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am finally done!!

Have you ever seen a house made out of big storm drains? Now you have.
I thought this was a great windmill picture with all the saguaros behind it. It is also the first one that I have seen that was made in Tucson. (You have to look at the tiny little lettering on the tail fin.)

Yep, I am finally done in San Simon!!! San Simon is about 40 miles east of Ajo on the Papago Indian Reservation. My family has been missing me, so maybe I will get a job in Phoenix for a while. That sure would be nice. It has been an adventure living in an old mining shack. The front porch table was an old door laying across a rusted out bathtub!! Awesome!!
Well, I guess we will see what happens.........

No comments:

Post a Comment