About Me

My photo
Peoria, Arizona, United States
I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona with brief visits to a few other places. I love to get out and experience nature in all its forms. I am an adrenaline junkie that refuses to grow up. I have been married to the girl of my dreams for 24 years, we have three great kids, and I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boys will be boys...............




Well, as you can see, the Ring boys have a new toy. It is a snowboard fitted with solid rubber 4x4 tires. It is longer than five feet, so I am sure the whole family can fit on it and save on gas. It is all about being GREEN baby !!!! Yeah, whatever. I just hope the next group of photos are not from the emergency room that knows us by name...........

2 comments:

  1. To Cute. I can not wait to see the family on the board. Have fun everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. Was that a pose or what? Hope everyone is enjoying school. I know I am!!
    Love ya,
    Danelle

    ReplyDelete