About Me

My photo
Peoria, Arizona, United States
I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona with brief visits to a few other places. I love to get out and experience nature in all its forms. I am an adrenaline junkie that refuses to grow up. I have been married to the girl of my dreams for 24 years, we have three great kids, and I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Next V.W. Project Has Officially Started


I do not know how long it will take, but we have started on the '66 bus. The first thing we had to do was clean out a decade worth of tossing parts into it. These old busses can haul more than their own weight in their cargo area----one of the first vehicles to do so. We put that attribute to the test!! It was loaded with tons of old V.W. parts---enough to hold our parts swap meet!! It took the boys and I half a day to finish cleaning it out. We built shelves the night before to put alot of it on.

Now that it is all ready to go, you can see it needs a bunch of work. We are excited to get it on the road. As I am up to my elbows in rust, oil, dirt, paint, and a little sweat for the next few months, I will just keep the vision of cruising down the road in my sweet old bus to stay motivated. We will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment